If you’re seeing this:
No library found for wordcram
As of release 1.0, libraries must be installed in a folder named ‘libraries’ inside the ‘sketchbook’ folder.
…you’ve come to the right place!
WordCram installs like any normal Processing library — just download,
unzip, and copy it into the “libraries” folder.
- Make sure you have Processing installed and working on your computer
- version 1.0 or greater should be fine.
- Download and unzip WordCram.
- Open your Processing sketchbook folder, where all your sketches are
saved. If you don’t know where your Processing sketchbook folder is,
open Processing, and in File > Preferences, look for “Sketchbook
- In your Processing sketchbook folder, there should be a folder named
libraries. Copy the WordCram folder into it.
- Restart Processing.
WordCram is installed!
Run a Sample WordCram
In Processing, open File > Examples…, look under Contributed Libraries > WordCram, and run the ‘helloWorld’ example.